Welcome Video

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Bulletproofbodies & the Purpose of CrossFit

Today I was training with an ex-Commando buddy of mine who's now in the Police.

He invited me to a very nice David Lloyd Health Club.

The facility was amazing with more kit than I have seen in any gym for a long while.

I used to love these health clubs, but these days I just compare it to CrossFit.

So we went to the Olympic lifting platforms and started doing some lifting.

We went through some OLY basics then we moved onto some body weight exercises, followed by some kettle bell work.

I was surprised at how much mobility my friend had lost and how much I have gained.

The difference was simply CrossFit.

He started asking me about the the purpose of CrossFit, so I talked about High Intensity, Constantly Varied, Functional Movement and working out in a community rather than doing my own thing with head phones on.


But to really answer the question I needed a video of the man who revolutionised the Fitness Industry forever, Coach Greg Glassman:



Check out more videos from the CrossFit founder:


https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFitHQ

Coach Glassman, the Bulletproofbodies Team salute you!


No comments:

Post a Comment