Welcome Video

Thursday 13 April 2017

Bulletproofbodies & Paul CHEK's "How To Eat Move & Be Healthy"




Paul trained me back in 2000 when he visited the UK and I’ve been a big fan ever since.

Back then, the Fitness industry was looking for a Guru and that Guru was Paul Chek.

He was not just a fitness instructor he was a holistic practitioner.

He challenged the “Body Builder” method of isolated training for hypertrophy and brought in the concept of Functional Movement training.

I was in the Royal Marines at the time and our training was exactly that, Function.

I was the lightest I had been in years yet I was stronger and fitter than ever.

It was about general Physical Preparedness.

Surely Rope Climbing weighed down by webbing and Rifle was functional resistance training with a skill.

Paul’s Primal Pattern workout was about movement literacy and training for real life tasks.

This book changed my life!

Check out his book, “How to eat , move and be healthy.”





No comments:

Post a Comment